Terms of service
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Humanity Cosmetics Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Humanity Cosmetics Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Humanity Cosmetics Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
If any part of the terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions.
Each provision of these Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances
These conditions (as amended and altered from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral between You and Humanity Cosmetics in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these Conditions and You fully understand them and You also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement) that rule Your relationship with us.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Humanity Cosmetics Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensor or us.
3. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained on this Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
4. The Humanity Cosmetics word mark, HC logo, Face logo, device and product names are registered trademarks of Humanity Cosmetics Ltd.
5. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
6. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Humanity Cosmetics Ltd.
7. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
8. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
9. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
10. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
11. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
12. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Humanity Cosmetics Ltd or that of our affiliates.
13. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
14. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
16. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Humanity Cosmetics Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Humanity Cosmetics Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
17. Whilst Humanity Cosmetics Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
18. Humanity Cosmetics Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
19. Humanity Cosmetics Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
20. Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Humanity Cosmetics Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Humanity Cosmetics Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Humanity Cosmetics Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Humanity Cosmetics website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Humanity Cosmetics website.
The fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, in relation to the Goods or Products.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Humanity Cosmetics website and any information provided to or taken from the Humanity Cosmetics website by you. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other then fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
· economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
· any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
· any loss which was not brought to the attention of Humanity Cosmetics Beauty Ltd at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by Humanity Cosmetics; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provision of an matter under these Conditions.
Notice in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that or our servants, agents or employees.
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Humanity Cosmetics Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
28. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Humanity Cosmetics Ltd details.
31. Humanity Cosmetics Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09317076 whose registered address is 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, London, N12 0DR and it operates the Website www.humanitycosmetics.com. The registered VAT number is 248833377.
You can contact Humanity Cosmetics Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.