Returns & Cancellations
If for any reason you need to return an item, please return the item(s) in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel.
For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund on unused and unopened items. If we receive a return where the original packaging has been opened or that appears to be used we will regrettably not be able to offer a refund, or return the item to you.
Please follow the instructions below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
· On the delivery note enclosed in your order please tick refund and enter one of the reason codes.
· Pack your returns in the original packaging and affix the return address label:
· You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred (which are non-refundable). We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service to return your items to us, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that do not reach us.
· You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
· Please be aware that International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside of the EU.
This is a distance contract which has the cancellation rights as set out below.
You can cancel the Order by telling us before shipment of the order is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability only before the order is shipped. Once the order is shipped, please follow the returns procedure, there will be costs involved which will be payable by you
The Cancellation Rights for a Contract cease to be available in the following circumstances:
a. in the case of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become opened or unsealed after delivery.
If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please tell the person delivering your goods that you wish to sign as “received damaged” and ensure a note of this is recorded by the delivery person. If you find the goods are faulty or damaged once opened please contact us at
Timing of reimbursement
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction
For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.